The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation. We recognize that small business is critical to our economic recovery and strength, to building America’s future, and to helping the United States compete in today’s global marketplace. Although SBA has grown and evolved in the years since it was established in 1953, the bottom line mission remains the same. The SBA helps Americans start, build and grow businesses. Through an extensive network of field offices and partnerships with public and private organizations, SBA delivers its services to people throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, the U. S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
SBA provides resources for women-owned businesses.
To Access SCORE Email Mentoring please CLICK HERE.
The Orange County chapter of SCORE, Chapter 114, is comprised of over 100 volunteer mentors who leverage their expertise to help start and grow small businesses.
Orange County SCORE offers:
- No-cost personal mentoring at locations throughout Orange County
- Free and low-cost workshops on a variety of business topics at many locations
- The no-cost use of an Advisory Board of mentors for existing businesses
- CEO Forum, a program for existing business owners to work through their issues in a peer-to-peer learning environment
- Women in Business Breakfasts, bi-monthly events for learning and networking
- The annual Women Business Owners Conference, an opportunity to hear from knowledgeable speakers, learn from successful peers and network with others
- Email mentoring through the national SCORE website ( www.SCORE.org)
Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) provide assistance to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs throughout the United States and its territories. SBDCs help entrepreneurs realize the dream of business ownership and help existing businesses remain competitive in a complex, ever-changing global marketplace. SBDCs are hosted by leading universities and state economic development agencies, and funded in part through a partnership with SBA.
OC Health Care Agency
Behavioral Health Services Navigation/OC Links Information and Referral Line Information and referral line for mental and behavioral health and substance abuse treatment for clients of all ages and severity levels.
Anita Aminian, LMFT
Workshops and Seminars
Marketing, Advertising, Networking, Iranian Americans, Iranian American Chamber of Commerce, Business Association, Persian Americans, Iranian American Businesses, Persian American Business Directory, Iranian American Business Directory, Iranian Community, Persian Community